Management of a queue of data for cutting and enables direct connection and data-transfer between computer and CNC-cutter.
- Use of models from MiriSys CAD systems or import from other CAD systems
- Data-transfer between computer and CNC-cutter
- Controlling of a queue of data for cutting
- Monitoring of the communication
- Record of statistic information
PlotManager provides data connection between computer and a CNC-cutter.
It is used for CNC-cutters, which are directly connected with the computer via serial or parallel cable. PlotManager enables to manage a queue of cutting data: start of cutting, pause or cancel data sending. It is possible to record statistic data of production. This data can be monitored online from a remote workplace and transfer them into MRP System for purpose of monitoring and managing the production.
- Various connection types: COM, LPT, Ethernet
- Preview of HPGL data